Войти|

Зарегистрироваться

RSS
Royals Hire Matt Quatraro As Manager, Royals Hire Matt Quatraro As Manager

The Royals have settled on Mike Mathenys replacement.Kanas City has hired Matt Quatraro to be the clubs new manager. Quatraro, 48, has spent the last five seasons on the Rays staff under Kevin Cash, including the last  Christian Laettner Jersey four seasons as Tampa Bays bench coach. Prior to that, Quatraro served as the teams third base coach. We are extremely excited to have Matt leading our club and core of talent, Royals executive vice president of baseball operations/general manager J.J. Picollo said in a statement. "Matt has great experiences throughout his career that have prepared him for this Henry Ellenson Jersey . He thoroughly impre sed us all during our interview proce s and is clearly respected acro s the industry. We are looking forward to working alongside Matt to bring winning baseball to our great fans."The Rays experienced plenty of winning while Quatraro was around, reaching the playoffs in four of his Joe Smith Jersey  five seasons. Tampa Bay went to the World Series in 2020. Before landing in Tampa Bay, Quatraro served as an a sistant hitting coach on Terry Franconas staff in Cleveland. There, Quatraro also reached the Fall Cla sic in 2016."Matt is widely respected throughout baseball with a proven record and tangible contributions in two organizations that Stanley Johnson Jersey  built winning cultures through creativity and innovation, Royals chairman and CEO John Sherman said.Quatraro takes over the Royals following three losing seasons under Matheny. Kansas City went 165-219 with its previous manager, including a 65-97, last-place campaign in 2022.Now the Royals hope Quatraros experience with winning ballclubs will turn the young team around Caron Butler Jersey .  I already knew the talent on the roster and how great the fans in Kansas City are, and the interview proce s convinced me that the terrific things Id heard about the organizations culture are true, Quatraro said. I cant wait to get started, and for my family to get to Kansas City and be part of that community.
Читают тему (гостей: 1)