Войти|

Зарегистрироваться

RSS
Moncler Sale consecutive, Moncler

The CEO took the brand upmarket, opening boutiques in places ranging from  Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills to the Alpine hub of  www.monclersoutlets.com Chamonix. The team was super keen to  help, impart knowledge and set industry standard level live tasks for us.

It's not that I can't handle the cold - four Moncler Sale  consecutive Scottish winters proved I can. We got to sit in on multiple projects  and learn how to manage relationships, solve problems and how to push back  creatively.

Last Saturday, Moncler Genius presented its new collection with MONDOGENIUS:  an immersive digital experience that, for the first time, connected the whole  world in a single event, moving through five different cities scattered  throughout Europe, Asia and America to share the vision of the 11 designers who  created this year's Genius collections. Guided by Alicia Keys from Milan,  Moncler's worldwide audience was able to make a journey halfway between the  physical and the digital words, through the inspirations and aesthetics behind  each of the collaborations - exploring them through art and a series of  multidisciplinary performances.

"As garments go, Moncler is the lightest brand you can find," Green said. I  really wanted to do this as a monochrome collection, and a lot of other things,  and they understood.

In short, he's never been the type of person to stay within a single  discipline. "I always want to do bits and pieces with many people. It feels like  there could be something in that blackness. I like that simple expression, the  simplicity of black - and - white brings a lot of expression to a photograph.  

Читают тему (гостей: 1)